Marlaine Cover talks about "Asking the Intuition What Valuable Life Skills to Use For Our Business" in this episode of the Intuitive Leadership Mastery Podcast, with host Michael Light. Marlaine or also known as "Mama Marlaine" is a Social Entrepreneur, passionately committed to elevating everyday Life Skills education. Founder of the international consciousness movement Parenting 2.0, she is also the creator of the Life Skills Report Card and bestselling author of “Kissing the Mirror, Raising Humanity in the Twenty-first Century.”
Here are some of the topics discussed in the podcast:
- What are life skills and why do they matter so much to entrepreneurs and business leaders today
- Why is proactive life skills education important?
- What is intra-communication and why it can increase your profits
- Why we need to stop suffering from low life skills competency in staff now
- How to dramatically improve team communication
- Why everyone on your team needs to be good at conflict resolution
- Why this new shift in conscious to proactive learning and using these skills matters now
- Her book “Kissing the Mirror, Raising Humanity in the Twenty-
first Century.” https://www.amazon.com/Kissing-Mirror-Humanity-Twenty-first-Century/dp/1452551073/
- Marget Meade quote "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
- Stephen Covey's book The 8th Habit and the concept of 4 intelligences: IQ, EQ, SQ and PQ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AYIDTC4/?tag=abundant0e-20
Learn more about Marlaine Cover at:
Parenting 2.0 https://www.parenting2pt0.org/
Kissing the Mirror https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0093MH8AG/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1